- Leading UK organisation
- Guaranteed position till Christmas
- FT hours
Our Client is a National Facilities management company who specialise in outsourcing and energy services. They are looking for an experienced administrator who is available immediately.
Your role will be;
- To complete all subcontractor work schedules and communicate these to relevant contacts
- High levels of communication with the Subcontractors and the necessary contacts within the company
- Be effective in using the in house systems
- Communication with Service Managers on decisions regarding subcontracting
- Raising Purchase orders on a reactive basis where required to enable Sub-Contractors to attend tasks at stores/sites and following through to completion
- Raise all Purchase Order Requests and Uplifts for Subcontractors
- Acting as a support to different teams within the company
- Any other duties assigned to you by your line manager
The successful candidate must be competent using all Microsoft packages including excel. They must be assertive and an excellent communicator. You must have good customer service skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.