10 month FTC (Minimum)
My client is looking to take on a Team PA/Secretary for their office Manchester. The successful candidate will be supporting between 4 members of the team all with varying levels of experience.
Day to day:-
• Be first point of contact in regards to clients via phone and email
• Collating receipts and processes bill payments for accounts.
• Printing, archiving and reprographics.
• Submitting online searches of client data regarding research.
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Coordinate corporate events
• Complex diary coordination for all members of the team via Outlook.
• Arranging complex travel arrangements UK wide.
• Organise events and conferences on and offsite including client entertainment.
• Prepare PowerPoint Presentation when required.
• Creating Excel spreadsheets and be able to manipulate data.
• Collate and prepare client documentation.
• You must have a professional manner at all times.
• Be confident and effective.
• Be approachable for members of your team.
• Flexible working hours will be required on key dates and due to the nature of the work they conduct.
• 4 yeas + experience in a professional PA role
The salary on offer is up to £28,000pa, with a working day of 9-5.30 (flexibility required).
Due to the amount of applications we receive, sadly we cannot get back to everyone.