National Surveyors Practice
My client is a very well established national firm with their office in Manchester. They cover a wide range of services within the Property sector, and have a widespread team to complement their client’s requirements. The successful candidate will ideally have experience within the industry, however this is not essential.
Duties will include:
- Proof reading and binding reports.
- Minute taking meetings.
- Developing meeting packs.
- Diary management.
- Booking accommodation.
- Being the first point of contact for clients and contractors
- Becoming fully proficient with companies systems.
- Ad hoc assistance to wider administration team.
Desired Experience include:
- Copy and Audio Typing
- Minimum 3 years secretarial Experience
- Must have experience working within a surveyor/ commercial property environment
- Working in a fast paced and lively environment
- Working within an actively social workspace
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and sociable team!
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 + Benefits
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday