Manchester City centre
My client is a leading global property company, with a presence in most developed countries.
The Support Centre Team position is designed to ensure that all relevant information and data is stored in easily accessible setting and the relevant information for the finance, operations, surveyor, facility and on-site teams is maintained, whilst coordinating support and contractor services across all assets.
The role will involve:
- Being the first point of contact for stakeholders
- Answering the telephone and emails in a professional and timely manner
- Time management of duties
- That all key stakeholders are kept up to date with relevant information
- Support other departments where appropriate
- Assisting the facilities and H&S teams
- Allocating maintenance and repair tasks
- Set up and update vendors on the system
- Organise meetings
- Ad hoc admin and support
The ideal candidate will:
- Have Administrative experience
- Have property experience
- Be organised
- Target an SLA driven
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be professional
This role is a fixed term contract, full time position, working 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. The salary is £21,000 to £22,500pa and a competitive further benefits and development package is also offered.
If you have not heard back from us within five working days, your application has not been successful.