Creative Account Co-Ordinator/Administrator
My client is an award winning creative and design agency and they are looking for an administrator/Co-ordinator.
Your duties will include;
• Being responsible for an in-house case management system ensuring that you are updating it regularly
• Chasing different stakeholders to ensure every step is managed correctly
• Adding different projects onto the system and ensuring that each step is being monitored correctly
• Communicating with suppliers and keeping them up to date on the progress of the project
• If the project is behind schedule negotiating a new schedule with them
• Updating internal trackers with quotes and PO numbers.
• Occasional reception and telephone answering cover, greeting everyone in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
• Sharing in managing meeting room set up for refreshments and catering
• Providing support to other teams and covering any absence
• Updating any information to the Managers who are heading up the project.
The successful candidate will be a quick thinker, have a strong telephone manner and have the ability to work under pressure and with a high volume of work. The candidate must have an interest in a marketing environment and be willing to learn new things and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
Due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear back from me within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful- Many thanks.