Relaxed Working Atmosphere
Our client is one of the North West’s leading property construction companies. They have grown from a small team of highly experienced experts, to a large team capable of meeting the challenges of highly demanding developments in the north.
- Liaise with colleagues/ subcontractors on and off site
- Carry out administrative duties in accordance with the sites requirements
- Ownership of data entry and accuracy of reporting
- Monitor/ log all site visitors
- Manage time effectively
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in the construction industry
- Use of document management systems
- Strong communication
- Ability to work in a changing and pressured environment
- Team worker
- Experience with A-Site and M-Site (Desirable)
This role will offer a permanent, full time role based on various new developments across Manchester. The role will be Monday – Friday, 8am till 5pm with an offered salary of £18,000-£21,000pa.
Due to the high number of applicants, if we have not reached out to you within 5 working days, your application has not been successful.