Senior Administrator/Document Production Assistant
My client are a well-established law firm with multiple offices across the UK. They are currently looking for a Senior Administrator/Document Production Assistant to provide support to their solicitors based around the UK.
Candidates will ideally come from a Legal or Professional Services background and be very proficient in all areas of Microsoft Office and their formatting tools. Candidates from a secretarial background, or roles with large amounts of document production such as editorial/editors will also be considered.
This position can be fully remote, however candidates will need to commit to induction training happening in Leeds.
As a Senior Administrator/Document Production Assistant your duties will include:
- Amending documents into the companys house style
- Formatting documents, including track changes, inserting table of contents
- Audio Typing/Digital Dictation
- Amending and putting together PowerPoint Presentations
- Assisting with the formatting of large legal documents
As a Senior Administrator/Document Production Assistant you will have the following skills:
- Previous experience working within a Legal or Professional Services environment
- Previous Administration or Secretarial experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
Senior Administrator/Document Production Assistant | Fully Remote| £26,000-£31,000| Permanent