My client are a leading International Law Firm who are looking for an experienced and dynamic administrator to join their busy team.
They are looking for an administrator with excellent organisational skills who is used to working in a fast paced environment. No previous Legal experience is needed.
- Opening/closing new conflict requests that come through from clients
- Managing work streams, prioritising and distributing work to relevant teams/departments
- Dealing with conflict requests, ensuring they are passed on within agreed timeframes
- Dealing with queries from Clients, Internal Staff and External Stakeholders
- Assist with various projects
- Coordinate work streams
- Manage shared Outlook mailboxes
- Assist with the delivery of various projects
- Assist internal clients with ad-hoc queries via email and telephone
- Build strong and lasting relations with internal clients, colleagues and stakeholders in order to achieve business goals and objectives
- Works with an eye on cost, able to follow internal financial processes