£20,000 – £22,000
My client is a family owned and run company, meeting the supply needs of their customers globally within the biotechnology and horticultural industries for over 30 years. They are seeking a senior administrator, looking to pay up to £22,000.
As a Senior Administrator your duties will include:
- Liaise effectively with teams throughout the business and report progress
- Managing work streams, prioritising and distributing work to relevant teams/departments to ensure all deadlines are met and adhered too
- Attend client meetings
- Ensure all client requests are managed
- Process invoices from internal/external parties
- Basic administrative support when necessary
As a Senior Administrator you will have the following key skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Previous experience in an administrative position.