Secretary (Document Production/Typist)
Free Leeds City Centre Parking
Evening Hours 4pm – Midnight
My client are seeking Document Production Technicians to join their Secretarial support team in their Leeds office. They will consider candidates from a Secretarial, Typist, Legal Secretarial or Administration background (providing you have a typing speed of over 65wpm).
The client is regularly recognised as one of the largest corporate professional service businesses in the UK. They are looking for candidates to work 4pm – Midnight.
You will be expected to excel at all document production duties across all Microsoft packages including, word, excel and PowerPoint.
Main Duties for a Secretary/Document Production:
- Audio and copy typing of legal documents using digital dictation.
- Keeping files up to date (hard and soft copy);
- Dealing with workflows quickly and efficiently
- Providing advice to partners and fee earners in relation to presentation layouts and how to present documents.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations/handouts for external seminars.
Personal Specification for a Document Production Secretary:
- Have previous Secretarial experience in a corporate or legal capacity
- Will consider those from administration backgrounds
- Typing speed of 65pm with 90% accuracy
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including knowledge of how to track changes.
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.