School Receptionist – Temporary
Immediate start – Wythenshawe
£10.00 – £12.00 per hour
Our client is currently looking for an experienced receptionist. You will be supporting the team and busy Reception area providing a professional and welcoming atmosphere to visitors and staff. You must have a recent DBS Check. Duties will include;
- Meet and greet all visitors, provide excellent customer service skills.
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone calls and answer phone queries.
- Responsible for ensuring all visitors sign in / out of the building for health and safety reasons and maintain visitor passes and
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organisations to arrange meetings when required.
- Maintain the meeting room diary, ensuring that the meeting rooms are well stocked and prepared
- Assisting with finance and invoicing duties
- Provide refreshments as required for meetings
- Responsible for dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Provide general admin support including typing, filing and ad hoc duties will be required
- You will be working in a very busy office
- SIMS experience is advantageous
We are ideally looking for someone with strong reception, with the ability to work under pressure with a friendly and approachable manner. You must be smart and well presented with an excellent telephone manner and a professional approach. A recent DBS Disclosure is essential. The role is to start as soon as possible.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks