Prestigious Manchester City Centre office
Multi-disciplined law firm
5* rated service
A new job has arisen to join a national multi-disciplined law firm who are committed to delivering a quality service to their clients. The job is based within an established team and will be responsible for providing reception support to the office.
This is a great opportunity for someone to start a career within the legal industry. The successful candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, professionalism and a desire to learn and develop.
Duties of the Receptionist job:
- Answering telephones in a professional manner
- Meeting and greeting
- Booking and preparing meeting rooms
- Postal duties
- Updating database
- Filing, photocopying, scanning
- Undertaking any associated administrative duties as required
Skills required for the Receptionist job:
- Previous Reception experience gained within an office environment
- Pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Confident, articulate and able to communicate at all levels
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.