Manchester City Centre
£23,000 – £25,000
International Law Firm
Great benefits package
A new job has become available to join an international law firm as their Reception Manager for the Manchester office. You will be responsible for the delivery of the busy front of house function, managing a team and ensuring a first class service at all times.
Key duties and responsibilities for the Reception Manager job:
- Supporting a team of Receptionists
- Managing HR related issues- performance, work load, appraisals, training
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Budget management
- Completing monthly management reports
Key skills required or the Reception Manager job:
- Previous supervisory/people management experience in a corporate reception environment
- Strong leadership abilities
- Client focussed
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.