Receptionist / Legal Secretary
£20,000 – £23,000
My client is looking for a Legal Secretary who can take charge of all the Front of House duties as well as take on their role as a Secretary across all the legal sectors of the firm.
This close knit team is looking for someone who already has some experience within a legal environment, who is looking to be the face of the firm and make the role their own.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Setting up the meeting rooms for internal and external meetings
- Opening and closing client files
- Liaising with couriers and royal mail for incoming post and deal with all outgoing mail at the dedicated time
- Copy and Audio typing
- Process letters and amend documents when required
- Preparation of court Documents for the wider team
- Typing speed of 65 WPM or above
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and having used case management systems
- Experience of working in conveyancing would be desirable but is not essential as training will be provided
You will have previous experience working as a legal secretary
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.