Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant
My client are a reputable law firm within Birmingham who provide a diverse range of services to businesses and individuals. They are looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist to provide effective reception and administrative support to the legal team.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and dealing with queries.
- Logging calls and taking messages.
- Booking meetings rooms.
- Provide and/or arrange for refreshments for meetings, as appropriate.
- Undertake administrative tasks as required, including filing and scanning.
- Dealing with email queries, and when required forwarding to the appropriate team member.
- Be the first point of face to face contact to all clients.
- Respond accordingly to general enquiries from internal and external contacts.
- Hold experience as a Receptionist within a busy office.
- Hold strong inter-personal skills and be confident communicating with customers in person and over the phone.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Be organised and have strong time-management skills.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.