Excellent working environment
My client is a nationally renowned law firm with offices based across the North West and East as well as the Midlands. As a result of their continued success, they are consistently expanding and hence require a Reception/Admin Assistant.
Some form of administration experience is preferable. You must be dynamic, enthusiastic and excited about building new relationships within the team and clients. This client would look at Customer Service experience.
The offices are modern and open plan and you will be the first point of contact for any clients or members of staff.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the switchboard and taking messages when applicable.
- Dealing with incoming post and liaising with couriers
- Setting up the meeting rooms and tidying up when finished
- Arranging offsite catering for clients if required
- Online completion of applications and files
- Typing letters and general correspondence
- Compiling monthly reports for the Office Manager
- Daily administrative duties
This role would suit someone who is looking to develop and expand on an existing Business and Admin NVQ or typing qualification. This role for the right person will lead to a full Secretarial role for the right person.
The salary for the position is between £15,500 -£16,500
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, if you have not heard within 7 days of your application you have not been successful.