Expanding law firm
People Management role
Excellent benefits package
A new job has arisen to join an established law firm as a Post Room Manager were you will be responsible for a team of 20.
Key duties and responsibilities for the Post Room Manager job:
- Managing a team – delegating work, 121s, training, recruitment
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing the full post room and filing function
- Stationery control
- Adhere to GDPR and internal procedures
Key skills required of the Post Room Manager job:
- Previous management or supervisory experience is essential within a professional services environment
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Able to influence and suggest improvements
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.