Post Room Assistant
£16,500 – £17,000 PA
- Excellent training
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension & Life Assurance
- Subsidised Healthcare Cover
- Excellent facilities & convenient city centre location
Our client offers financial products to the consumer market and has grown from strength to strength since it was established over 15 years ago. It is a large regulated business that takes pride in the service offered; always striving to be the best within the market. This is a well-known brand that offers great benefits and a positive working environment.
You will be supporting the large internal post room facility by ensuring all services provided operate both efficiently and smoothly.
- Co-ordinating the collection and delivery of post ensuring it’s both on time and reliable.
- Administering, monitoring and organising requests for national and international couriers.
- Recording post volumes to assist in the compilation of reports and statistics on incoming and outgoing mail.
- Ensuring facilities request forms are actioned correctly and efficiently for requestors within the time specified
- Collating, logging and distributing all cheques and cash received ensuring signatures obtained when required
- Maintaining a stock of paper / stationery items and coordinating distribution to all floors.
- Administering off site storage collection requests, retrieval requests and distribution of files when received.
- Making arrangements for highly confidential information to be shredded as and when required.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively
- Knowledge of post room operating systems would be preferred
- Have a keen eye for detail and the ability to problem solve
- A basic understanding of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
Please note that due to the high volume of applications if you have not received a response within 14 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful