Well Established Company
My client, a specialist facilities service provider is looking for an Engineer Planner to join their growing team. The company is over ten years old and works with both public, and private clients to provide their specialized solution.
The duties of the successful candidate will include:
• Supporting up to 7 engineers in managing their schedules
• Coordinate and communicate with both engineers and clients
• Pro-actively manage calls to ensure that targets are met
• General office administration
• Reporting and acting on all customer complaints
• Ensure that all environmental, health and safety and statutory duties are carried out
• This list in not exhaustive and may be added to over time
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Effective computer skills
• Administrative capabilities
• A driven and goal based attitude
• Sensitivity to customer and client concerns
• A good sense of humour
The package for this position includes a salary of £17,000 to £18,000pa, 21 days holiday rising to 23 days after 12 months, plus statutory bank holidays. A Bi-annual bonus scheme, onsite parking and a contributory pension. Standard working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
If you have not heard back from your application with 5 working days you have not been successful.