My Client is a growing Financial Service Company. They’re looking for a PA to join their team in South Manchester to support the senior director team and provide further support to the office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Extensive diary management of several directors
- Organising corporate travel and expenses
- Being an initial point of contact for visitors
- Minute taking
- Organising conference rooms
- Screening calls to directors
- Arranging off-site meetings
- Managing the office mail
- Maintain CRM/ Database
- Help with companywide projects
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- An experience working in a corporate and professional background
- 3+ years PA experience at a director level
- Flexibility to meet the business needs, i.e. out of hours support
- The ability to work in collaboration with other team members
- Willingness to get involved with ad hoc support beyond job description
This role is based in South Manchester and is offering a salary of £25,000-£20,000pa depending on experience, the working days will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm, with 1 hour for lunch, 20 days holiday rising by a day with every years’ service, private medical and pension is included, and a share pool bonus is available.
If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, your application has not been successful.