Leading Property Investor
PA to MD
My client are a leading property investment and development business based near to Manchester City Centre. They’ve created a new role for a PA to join the business and support the MD with his day to day work and operation.
This client is a fast paced, creative and exciting business looking for someone to match their culture and ambition.
Duties will involve:
- Organisation of the MD’s diary and travel
- Liaising with outside parties and clients
- Maintaining and delivering office systems
- Preparation of reports
- Act as host when required
- Office filing
- Screening calls
- Deal with post and email for MD
- Personal and professional errands
Candidates will demonstrate:
- Flexibility to the role
- Ability to confidently use the Microsoft Office Package
- PA/ secretarial experience
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial awareness/ drive
- Organised and methodical
- Preferably experience working within the property/ construction sector
This role is looking for someone to work on a full time basis, Monday to Friday, they will offer a salary of £22,000-£25,000 DOE and a great working culture.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks