PA / Senior Administrator
£25K – Immediate Start
My client are a well-known brand who are looking for a PA / Admin Coordinator for one of their departments. This is a very hands on role, so someone with previous experience preferably within a legal or professional firm would be beneficial. Duties will include;
- Ensuring that the Head of Department and Practice Director are kept informed of any issues which arisen within the Department and suggesting ways in which such issues can be resolved.
- Maintain client files in compliance with the firm’s office manual procedures and the Deputyship Standards by carrying out frequent and comprehensive file review.
- Having the overall responsibility for the Client Database; ensuring that it is kept up to date and ensuring that the team are utilising the Database to its full potential.
- Organising meetings and taking responsibility for the diary of the Head of Department, delegating to the Legal Secretary wherever appropriate.
- Reporting all Data Breaches on behalf of the department ensuring that they are logged in accordance with company policy and the relevant governing bodies wherever necessary.
- Considering annual leave, appointment and absence requests for all team members within the Department ensuring that relevant cover is in place on any given day.
- Organising both team and individual training and monitoring training expenditure.
- Recording Business Development and networking attendance.
- Completing dictation of correspondence and file notes on behalf of the Head of Department.
- Claiming expenses on behalf of the Head of Department through the firm accounts system.
- Proofreading ALL outgoing correspondence for the Department ensuring that it is GDPR compliant.
- Ensuring that clients annual review meetings and proof of life are carried out in line with the timescales set out within the Deputyship Standards.
- Ensuring that there is a clear line of communication between the Head of Department and the team, keeping the team involved in any new procedures and/or systems which are being implemented and may affect the way they work.
- Taking phone calls which may include dealing with clients, their families and other professionals. Taking concise and accurate messages and relaying these in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the administrative team regarding any issues which have arisen and taking steps to prevent them for reoccurring.
This is a busy and varied role where you will need to be able to multi task and prioritise workloads. We are looking for someone with initiative, enthusiasm, excellent organisational and time management skills, a willingness to assist others. The role is to start immediately so you must be available to start straight away.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.