PA/ Office Manager
I’m looking for an ambitious and hard-working PA/ Office Manager to join an expanding Property firm based in Cheshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this firm who are growing rapidly. They are looking for someone who is able to hit the ground running and has the drive to progress within the company and industry.
- Be able to effectively manage both PA and Office Manager duties along with any administrative support that is needed.
- Diary management and travel booking experience is essential.
- Support with meetings including both before, during (minute taking) and after, post meeting corresponded, follow up emails and summary notes.
- Making the office is running smoothly, ordering supplies, postal duties, petty cash.
- Taking of some HR responsibilities including helping with on-boarding new starters and handling any confidential information.
The successful candidate will be very literate and competent on all Microsoft processes. They will also be able to work independently and to a high standard, prioritising work-loads and have fantastic attention to detail. A salary of up to £25,000, 25 days holiday, private health care and a bonus scheme.