Manchester City Centre
£20,000 – £25,000
My Client are a family run full-service accountancy business based in Manchester City. They have been growing and developing for the past 60 years. They offer flexible working, reward and recognitions schemes and pride themselves on being practical, efficient and creative when dealing with there clients.
Operations Assistant Duties:
- Be the first point of contact for clients and managing their case files, this will include processing form, tax returns and any other ad hoc duties.
- Learning the in- house systems and being proficient in how they work.
- Take ownership of their work load and be able to priorities their workload.
- Helping out with ad hoc duties across the office such as reception cover, post and anything else to help keep everything running smoothly.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2-4 years administrative experience.
- A strong understanding of excel.
- Strong maths skills.
- Be a team player.