Fast paced company
My client is a well-established firm who can boast continual growth within their market place.
They are currently looking to employ an office manager into their Didsbury office
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have had previous office management, sales support, Executive Assistant and are comfortable working within a fantastic technical environment.
The duties of an Office Manager include;
- Providing Administrative support to a team of 10-12 staff in a busy and reactive environment
- Creating contracts for clients and contractors
- Maintaining office figures, budgets and targets through an internal system
- Raising invoices to clients and organising Purchase orders
- Being involved in HR processes internally, holidays, sickness, absence and probation reviews
- Managing all external suppliers including facilities, IT and day to day general office stationary.
- Minute taking
- Working closely with the directors to provide ad hoc PA support when needs
- Diary management and travel arrangements
As an Office Manager you will have the following key skills and experience;
- Previous executive assistant, sales support or office management experience
- EXCELLENT working knowledge of excel
- Ideally a background within recruitment or executive search and selection
- Ability to work in a high pressured, target driven environment
- Great attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Permanent – Didsbury – £22-£24k + great benefits
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive we are unable to respond to all applications