Manchester City Centre
£16,000 – £17,000
Altrincham – close to public transport
A new job has arisen for a company that has been established for 30 years and continuous to go from strength to strength. They have grown significantly in size over the years and are now in a position to recruit an experienced Administrator to support their new business sales team.
This is a great job for someone with administration experience who is looking to grow and develop their career with a successful and rewarding company.
Key duties and responsibilities for the Administrator job:
- Providing administrative support to a team of new business sales consultants
- Answering telephones in a professional manner
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Responding to internal and external requests in a prompt manner
- Working to SLAs
- Updating database
- Filing, photocopying, scanning
- Undertaking any associated administrative duties as required
Key skills required or the Administrator job:
- Previous administration and organisational skills
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and work to deadlines
- Competent MS Office IT abilities
- Confident, articulate and able to communicate at all levels
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.