New Office Set up
I’m representing one of my clients who have recently opened a new office within Bristol City Centre to support their growing presence within the region. They are looking to bring on board a PA/ Office Administrator on a part time basis to work with the team and director to support the office and administrative functions.
- Diary management for director
- Book/ coordinate meetings
- Arrange travel
- Organise and implement office procedures
- Take ownership of office utilities
- Provide support with presentation preparation
- Ad hoc project support
- Have previous experience in PA/ Office management role
- Experience working within property
- Aptitude with full Microsoft Office Package
- Ability to work within a small team
- Comfortable working alone
- Experience setting up procedures
This role will offer the selected candidate a part time working week of 3 full days on a pro-rata salary of £20,000-£23,000 DOE.
If the above sounds like you please feel free to get in touch.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks