Manchester City Centre
Market Leading Company
My client, a major property company, are looking for a project manager to assist with the management of moving new tenants into properties. This international business requires a candidate which can work closely with the new business development team, as well as operations to ensure and efficient and effective relocation of new clients.
- Work as the main point of contact between property management and operations
- To ensure that all information is collated and accessible in a timely fashion
- Attend site when required
- Assist the operations team in service delivery
- Update all relevant stakeholders at agreed intervals
- Report on current projects
- Upselling of company services
- Identify operational inefficiencies and act upon then
- Experience in Commercial Property
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Experience managing projects
- Ability to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible to business requirements
- Self-driven and motivated
This roles is paying £24,000 to £26,000pa dependent on experience, the weekly working hours are 37.5 with some flexibility.
If we have not contacted you within five working days, your application has not been successful.