Manchester City Centre
My client is looking for a well-rounded, ambitious person to work with them at their head office. They are an award-winning property developer who are looking to expand their team. The ideal candidate will have strong administration skills and will have worked within the residential property sector for at least a year. The role is very varied and would suit someone who works well under pressure.
- Daily administrative tasks, ordering office supplies, meet and great guest and be the main point of contact.
- Referencing, welcome packs and tenancy residents’ pages. Property adverts, landlord correspondence and email management.
- HR tasks such as health and safety assessments.
- Ordering of office supplies and materials.
- Offering admin support to the wider teams.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to get stuck into an ever growing and developing role and making it their own.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Hours: 9-6 Monday – Friday, no weekends.