Top Tier Law Firm
City Centre Location
Our client is one of the Top Tier Legal firm based in Leeds and they are looking for a Legal Secretary/PA to support the Corporate Team.
The successful candidate must have previous Legal experience in the following areas: Corporate, Commercial or Restructuring departments.
A committed approach, good written and verbal communication skills are required to succeed in this role.
This role is to work within a small team supporting various Partners, Solicitors and NQ Solicitors.
Duties for a Legal Secretary include:
- Processing correspondence as required for clients
- Maintaining both hard and soft copies of client files
- Answering calls and taking messages where necessary
- Arranging meetings and conferences
- Extensive diary management
- Preparation of court documents
- Diary management for the Partner and the wider team
- Raising monthly invoices for legal services
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Liaising with other secretaries within the department
- Experience in using case management systems
- Legal Experience is a must
- Typing speed of 75 WPM or above
- Dedication and focus in the working environment
The salary is £23,000 – £27,000 dependent on experience.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days then unfortunately your application has not been successful.