Manchester City Centre
My client, a North West based property company is growing, and they need an Investor Relations Assistant to join their team. The company has ambitious growth plans, and has established the need for a new role to manage the accounts of key stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for a driven candidate to take the next step in their career, using their skills to communicate with and manage stakeholder accounts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Introducing themselves to stakeholders and managing their expectations
- Managing and developing relationships with internal and external teams
- Keeping current and new stakeholders updated on company events and news
- Upselling on new developments and investment opportunities
- Reporting directly to the communications director and board on testimonials
- Creating and introducing new policies to circulate information
- Monitoring online presence and reputation of the company
- Reporting to the board on overall stakeholder mood and feelings
- Travelling domestically and internationally to meet with investors
The following experience and attributes will be key to success:
- Drive to take on wide ranging responsibilities
- A background in either media relations or investor relations
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Reporting skills (both to management and stakeholders)
- Personal organizational skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Creative approach to circulating information
- Account Management for investor base
- Good sense of humor and personable
The role consists of a working Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm with work based both in the office and out on developments. The benefits package includes a competitive starting salary of £23,000-£26,000pa, company laptop, 22 days’ holidays per year (increasing to 25 after 12 months) and company pension.
If you have not heard from us within five working days, your application has not been successful.