Investment Relations Administrator – Excellent Graduate Opportunity
Ilkley – LS29
My client is looking for an ambitious graduate to join their Deal Support team. The role is ideal for graduates with an interest in Business, Investments and Corporate Finance.
With a clearly defined progression structure, this role is ideal for graduates who want a role with autonomy and responsibility.
As an Investment Relations Administrator your duties will include:
- Assisting with the investigating and engaging new prospective clients through client engagement and thorough research
- Keeping all client information up to date
- Keep in regular contact with clients and organise client meetings
- Identify the potential for business acquisition
- Building up networks and relationships
As an Investment Relations Administrator you will have the following skills:
- Educated to degree level with a 2:1 or above
- Previous experience working in a corporate financial environment would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and timescales
Starting salary for this position is £20,000 – £22,000.