My client is an exciting fast paced company based near Manchester Airport. They are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team to manage the growing workload across their business and to become a key part of their team.
Key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Wide ranging support for the HR Associate and Administrator
- Taking part in a range of HR activities
- First point of contact for ER issues
- Maintaining/ updating records, reports and documents
- Working closely with managers for recruitment
- Taking part in employee appraisal and disciplinary proceedings
- Minimal travel to out of office sites
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- CIPD Level 3 or 5
- 2+ years working in a HR Advisor role
- Competence with Microsoft office
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Professionalism and discretion
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- A willingness to go above and beyond their job description
This client is not located close to public transport connections, successful candidates will need to have access to their own transport. The role will offer a salary of £22,000-£25,000pa DOE with 25 days annual leave.
If you have not heard back within five working days of your application you have not been successful on this occasion.