HR Administrator Temp
Cheadle – Immediate start
£10-£11 per hour
Our client is currently seeking an experienced HR Administrator based within HR Department working with the HR manager to provide support mainly within employer relations
- To provide excellent People advice and guidance on company procedures to area management, store management and colleagues.
- Ensuring that the Colleague Relations log and system is kept up-to-date.
- Producing all disciplinary, grievance and appeal correspondence, including invites and outcome letters.
- On occasions you will participate in grievance/disciplinary hearings.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of people policies and procedures.
- Implementing value-adding people disciplines, templates and processes to support business needs.
- Answer the telephone and deal with ad-hoc queries.
- Responding to high volume queries and case management.
- Advise on all people related matters including but not limited to disciplinary, grievance and long term sick.
- Managing flexible working requests.
- To maintain and promote relationships with the wider HR colleagues and teams.
- Stakeholder management.
The ideal candidate will have HR experience specifically dealing with employer relations.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks