National, multi-disciplined law firm
5* rated service
Great benefit package
Our client is a national multi-disciplined law firm who are committed to delivering a quality service to their clients. The job of Hospitality Assistant is based at their central Birmingham office and you will be responsible for delivering a 5* hospitality service to clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone to start a career within the legal industry. The successful candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, professionalism and a desire to learn and develop.
Key duties and responsibilities for the Hospitality Assistant job:
- Meeting and greeting clients face to face onsite and via the phone
- Take messages and pass them on accordingly
- Liaise with Royal Mail and Couriers
- Liaise with offsite caterers when required
- Set up relevant meeting rooms using the online booking system
- Liaise with the Facilities Assistant to move chairs and room dividers when required
- Set up the video conferencing facilities
- Clean away after each meeting
- Be able to report any faults or changes that need to be made to the Facilities Assistant on site
- Portray a 5 star rating of the firm when the client first has contact with you (either on the phone or face to face)
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures as well as food hygiene standards
- At the end of each day follow the procedure for locking up the office
Key skills required or the Hospitality Assistant job:
- Confident communication
- Team player
- Remain calm under pressure
- Happy working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external clients
- Happy to wear a uniform
- Happy and used to working under pressure
Monday – Friday – 7:00am and 11pm – (shift rotation based on 35 hours a week) Please note there may be late shifts up to 11pm if functions are on at the office. (Very rare) Your shift would change accordingly and you would be given enough notice.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.