Leeds City Centre
Top 10 UK Law Firm
My client is a leading Law Firm based in Leeds City Centre. Based within modern, open plan offices, they are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their billing team.
This role will be ideal for candidates who have had previous experience as a finance administrator or administrator with exposure to some finance elements such as billing and invoicing. Ideal for candidates who have completed an apprenticeship and looking for their next step.
Duties for a Finance administrator will include:
- Work closely with solicitors to ensure any changes in charge rates are updated on the systems
- Ensure rate changes have gone through the necessary approval
- Ensure that clients are made aware of any changes pricing
- Work with the billing team to ensure they have correct rates/information when charging clients
- Maintain and update all databases with new rates
- Be central point of contact for role related queries
Personal Specification for a Finance Administrator:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s with grade C or above in Maths and English
- Experience working in a professional services environment and an administrator/billing administrator or finance administrator would be ideal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with people across all levels
The salary for this role will be £17,000 – £18,000 per annum
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications.