My client are a leading UK retailer that are looking for a Facilities Team Leader, to join their business on a permanent basis. Based in their head office, you will have responsibilities managing the helpdesk team, delivering effective services across the country and looking to innovate and improve processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct management of two regions facilities
- Ensuring both yourself and the team meet set KPI targets
- Be point of escalation of team when required
- Develop and motivate team to achieve and surpass target service levels
- Manage workload of desk
- Collate management reports
- Track contractor usage and information
- Audit Invoices
- Manage team holidays, sickness etc.
- Update store database
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in a professional facilities environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (word/ excel)
- A-Level qualifications or NVQ in management/ customer service
- Experience management a team/ KPIs
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Good communication skills
- Analytical mind set
- Decision making
- Driving licence/ own transport
This role will offer a salary of up to £25,000pa, with 20 days holiday per year, free onsite parking, company discount and free gym membership.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within five days your application has not been successful on this occasion.