Multi-disciplined law firm
Excellent benefits package
A new job has arisen to join a well-respected and established law firm for a Facilities Assistant to join the team. This is a varied and challenging job role were coordination and communication skills are essential. You will need to have a passion for customer service and a proactive attitude.
Key duties and responsibilities for the Facilities Assistant job:
- Managing postal duties for the office
- Organising internal office moves and meeting room set ups
- Monitoring and ordering stationery
- Conducting health & safety assessments and floor checks
- Adhering to compliance
Key skills required of the Facilities Assistant job:
- Previous experience of working in a facilities environment
- A proactive, flexible and customer focused work ethic
- Able to meet deadlines, develop stakeholder relationships and adapt to change
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.