EA/ Office Manager
Flexible working hours
Our client is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands. They are looking for a dynamic EA/ Office Manager who is looking to develop themselves and the role while undertaking a wide variety of task. The ideally candidate will have experience with both EA duties and office managing, be able to utilise their time and have excellent attention to detail. The role is based in South Manchester with onsite parking, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday and a salary of £35,000.
- Managing diaries, organising meetings and appointments for a team
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and meeting conferences, including annual and ad hoc social and engagement activities.
- Assisting in the compilation and preparation of reports.
- Minute taking.
- Managing any ad-hoc duties.
- Liaising with employees, suppliers and customers.
- Managing vendor contracts and the price negotiation process.
- Managing health and safety procedures and documents.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in an office management, facilities and PA role.
- Excellent organisational skills, with a flexible approach to working.
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
- Excellent and clear communication skills, along with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Able to build strong relationships within the team
- Good MS Office skills.