EA and Major Project Assistant
Global Investment Exposure
Good Location, Benefits, Autonomy to Achieve.
My Client is a major Financial Service Company, with a growing presence in the market. They’re looking for a PA to join their team in Manchester to support two Directors and provide further support to the office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Extensive diary management of several directors
- Organising corporate travel and expenses
- Liaising with several contacts
- Minute taking
- Report Writing
- Creating Presentations
- Organising conference rooms
- Screening calls to directors
- Arranging meetings
- Meeting and Greeting clients
- Maintain CRM/ Database
- Support projects across the office and business
- Supporting marketing function
- Provide Support to other internal functions of the business
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- An experience working in a corporate and professional background
- 3-6 years PA experience at a director level
- Flexibility to meet the business needs, i.e. out of hours support
- Ability to be dynamic and use own initiative
- Ambitious attitude
- The ability to work in collaboration with other PA’s
- Willingness to get involved with ad hoc support beyond job description
This role is based in Manchester City Centre and is offering a salary of £25,000-27,000 depending on experience, the working days will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm, with 1 hour for lunch, with a great holiday and benefits package.
If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, your application has not been successful.