8am – 4pm hours
An international law firm are looking to recruit and experienced Corporate Receptionist to take ownership of their front of house service. You will be responsible for delivering a quality front of house experience to both guests and employees.
- Answering the switchboard
- Meeting and greeting
- Setting up conferences and events
- Organising catering and AV equipment
- Making travel arrangements
- Supporting with business access control, ordering catering supplies and expenses
- You will have experience in a similar reception role – ideally within legal, professional services or a corporate environment
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Calm under pressure
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.