Leeds City Centre
Top 100 Law firm
My client is an award winning well-established law firm looking for a Corporate Receptionist/Facilities’ Assistant to join their team. The role will have a lot of autonomy and is perfect for candidates with 1+ years’ experience in a Corporate Receptionist Role.
Receptionist duties Include:
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Meet and Greet clients and visitors
- Answer all telephone calls via switchboard
- Assisting the PA’s with booking of meeting rooms
- Manage all catering requests for meetings/conferences and seminars
- Booking taxis for visitors
- Managing calendars for meeting rooms and car Parking
- Dealing with all reception related invoices
- Ensuring meeting rooms are kept clean/tidy
- Back office administration and facilities
- Providing refreshments
- 1+ year Corporate Receptionist experience
- Previous experience within Legal preferable but not essential
- Experience using a switchboard is desirable
- Excellent customer service skills/telephone manner
- Competent on all Microsoft Packages
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
Hours for the role will be 8:30-5:30 Monday to Friday. Some travel may be required for training.
Please note: Due to the high number of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 5 days your application has not been successful on this occasion.