£8.92 per hour
Our Client is a National Facilities management company who specialise in outsourcing and energy services. They are looking for an experienced administrator who is available immediately.
Your role will be;
- to ensure effective processing and accurate inputting of all operational paperwork for financial and compliance requirements using the business systems
- High levels of communication with different departments within the company
- Raising of all sub-contractor purchase orders and management of Goods Receiving Process.
- Manage and audit all Sub Contractors paperwork for financial and compliance requirements
- Communication with Service Managers on decisions regarding subcontracting
- Raising Purchase orders on a reactive basis
- Acting as a support to different teams within the company
- Any other duties assigned to you by your line manager
- Using Maximo
The successful candidate must be competent using all Microsoft packages including excel. They must be a forward thinker and have the ability to work independently as well as work as part of a team. It would benefit you if you had some experience in using Oracle however this is not necessary. The successful candidate will have had some experience in working in finance.
Due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear back from us you have been unsuccessful.