Conflicts / Compliance Administrator
Leeds City Centre
Top UK Law Firm
My client is a leading Law firm based in Leeds City Centre. They are looking for a Conflicts Administrator to join their compliance team. This role will include checks on existing clients, client monitoring, and undertaking risk procedures.
This will be an excellent opportunity for a Graduate with some experience working within a regulated environment who is looking to join the field of compliance. Ideal backgrounds will be banking/financial services and legal.
Duties will include:
- Review all new client matters and ensure all details provided by the team are correct
- Updating and maintaining client accounts on the database
- Assist with the research and liaise on a regular basis with the Risk team regarding certain accounts
- Work closely with the Anti-Money Laundering and fraud teams
- Ensure all client checks are completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Escalate all conflict issues immediately with line manager or fee earner with clear information regarding the client and the matter in question
- Analyse all new or potential clients and determine all potential risks that could occur
- Ideally educated to a degree level or similar
- Experience within banking/financial services or legal would be ideal
- Candidates with experience of Compliant Handling, Case Handler, Investigative work would also be ideal
- Previous experience in a regulated environment would be preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Salary is £20,000-£23,000 depending on experience
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.