Fast Growing Brand
My Client is a new but already well established FMCG business operating from a Manchester head office. They are looking for a Company Assistant to join their small team to support their growing domestic and international operations. This role will require a diverse and task driven attitude to completing duties and someone who wants to take on more opportunities as they present themselves.
About the role:
- Order control with clients and suppliers
- Coordinating and managing diaries
- Organising meetings and conference calls
- Designing internal and external presentations
- Management of phones and email
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Organisation skills
- Attention to details
- Computer literate (Microsoft excel, word etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
For the successful candidate this role will offer a great starting salary of £16,000 to £20,000pa DOE, company phone & laptop, onsite parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday plus other benefits.