Client Services Manager
Manchester City Centre
£23,000 – £29,000
Remote Working Structure
My client are a global firm who are looking for a Client Services Manager to join their team in Manchester. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing 5-star Customer Service to all clients.
The ideal candidate will need strong customer service and client facing skills, gained from either Reception, Hospitality or Call Centre environments.
As a Client Services Manager your duties will include:
- Provide high levels of Customer Service to all visitors and guests
- Answer all calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Book meeting and conference rooms
- Organise international travel and accommodation
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
As a Client Services Manager you will have the following skills:
- Previous experience working in Reception, Hospitality or Customer Service
- Previous experience providing a 5-star services to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Office
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
Working Hours – Sunday-Thursday 9am-5pm
This role can be remote with occasional days in the Manchester Office
Client Service Manager | Manchester City Centre | £23,000 – £29,000
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.