Billing Administrator – FTC until August 2019
Leeds City Centre
My client is a leading international business based in Leeds City Centre. They are looking for a Billing and Finance Administrator to join their team.
You will be responsible for the billing of high-profile clients across the UK and will create billing related reports. The role with suit anyone with previous Finance Administration or Billing experience or Graduates with 6 months + administration experience.
As a Billing Administrator your duties include:
- Produce finance reports for customers to monitor billing performance
- Ensure timely resolution of billing queries liaising with third parties, the customer and internal contacts
- Ensure accurate invoices are sent to clients
- Reconcile unbilled sites to reduce the amount of credit notes being produced to customers
- Produce copy invoices and energy consumption reports
- Ability to spot check large amounts of numerical data to identify potential issues before they arise.
As a Billing Administrator you will have the following skills:
- Excellent Verbal and Numeric reasoning skills
- Educated to Degree Level
- Experience within Administration or Billing environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
Salary: £17,500 + company benefits
Hours: 8:30 – 5 pm` Monday – Friday
Billing Administrator – £17,500 – Leeds City Centre – Fixed Term Contract until August 2019