Social Team with plenty opportunities to socialise.
Good opportunities for growth and variety
Gibson Hollyhomes are looking for an administrator to join our Manchester office. We are looking for someone who is has previous experience within recruitment or an administrative background to join the team. The Recruitment Administrator will be a key role to support our two offices with all aspects of industry support. Working as part of a centralised team out of the Manchester office you will be a main point of contact for support for all consultants.
Benefits of working with Gibson Hollyhomes as a Recruitment Administrator
- Good basic salary
- 34 days holiday including public holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
The main duties of the Recruitment Administrator role includes
- Utilise all available recruitment channels to secure a stream of suitable applicants into all Gibson Hollyhomes vacancies through targeted advertising and social media channels.
- Arranging interviews at in Manchester and Leeds for all suitable candidates & managing references for all successful candidates
- Ensuring that the Applicant Tracking System is accurate and up to date at all times.
- To undertake a variety of recruitment related projects as and when required to support the evolution and continuous improvement of the centralised recruitment service.
What we are looking for in the successful candidate
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong Numerical and Verbal ability skills
- Excellent organisational, and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to juggle multiple demands and priorities.
- Administration experience – Essential
- Strong Microsoft Office experience – Outlook/Word/Excel
- Experience using Social Media tools – LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram