Flexible Working – South Manchester Base
Family run, friendly and personal environment.
I am currently working on behalf of an fantastic, friendly and family run business who are looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Officer. Initially for 12 months with the possibility of extending beyond.
The experienced Payroll Officer will be responsible for running a 1500 casual staff payroll. All of the information and hours is entered into the system by onsite teams, your role is to ensure it is all correct. You will provide a high quality payroll service for all employees, making sure the information is correct in the Payroll system (Select Pay), liaising with HR colleagues and departmental managers and calculating payments.
Your duties will include:
• Managing the Payroll system to ensure that appropriate employee details are correctly set up and calculated in accordance with statutory and contractual requirements
• Regularly input ad-hoc payroll adjustments (e.g, season ticket loans, pay claims) by required deadlines
• Complete month end processing including posting journals into the finance system and balance sheet reconciliations
The right person for this role will have;
• Demonstrated payroll processing experience
• Understanding of payroll legislation and processes
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
If you are on short notice and have the relevant skills and experience please apply for immediate consideration.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.