My client is a Top 200 growing Law Firm, based in South Manchester. They’re looking to hire a SEO Executive to support the Digital Marketing Manager and the wider Marketing team as the company continues to grow.
- Perform SEO tasks including on-page/off-page optimisation.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research.
- Work alongside marketing department to produce and assist with content/blog strategy/PR Strategy.
- Recommending and supporting changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve organic search site performance.
- Assist with PPC campaigns including recommending and supporting changes to campaigns, landing page optimisation, campaign creation and a/b testing.
- Assist with Organic and Paid Social campaigns with a focus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimisation of copy and site structure for improved paid & organic search performance.
- Assist with digital PR campaigns with a focus on identifying targets and performing outreach.
- Research & carry out on-page, off-page and backlink audits, including recommendations.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and partners, reporting on performance.
- Worked within a similar SEO focused role
- Experience with both on-page and off-page optimisation
- Working with or similar experience as to working with Senior Management / Stakeholders
- Relevant Studies to Degree level or equivalent in Marketing, Business or Communications background
For this the salary is paying up to £24,000 + benefits and the chance to progress within one of the top 200 Law Firms in Manchester