Trainee Legal PA
Corporate Law Firm
Rewarding salary and progression opportunities
My client are ranked amongst the top corporate Law Firms in the UK and internationally. They are looking to expand their team and take on a new Trainee PA with view to developing their next corporate level PA of the future.
The role will require a candidate who has been working towards a career as a Personal Assistant, who is highly organised, well presented and professional. Candidates must have some previous secretarial experience, ideally within Legal
Duties for a Trainee Legal PA including:
• Diary Management of Lawyers within the firm
• Travel Arrangement
• Typing using Digital Dictation
• Managing case files
• Adhoc administration duties as requested
• Assisted with billing and invoicing
Personal Specification for a Trainee Legal PA:
• Previous experience within a secretarial role from a progression services or Legal background
• Ideally 1+ years’ experience working as a Secretary
• Excellent communication skills
• Good written communication skills.
This role is ideal for those who want to develop a career as a Secretary/PA and Executive Assistant. There will be no opportunity to move into a paralegal or onto training contracts.
The starting salary for this role will be circa £17,000 – £21,000 depending on experience and will involve training and development opportunities.
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.